Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bad Habit

Hello All!
My name is Sandra P. and this is my Thesis promotion blog!
Yikes, too formal huh? How about this...
This is the "Making Of" Tale of the Tailor, a short film animated by me, Sandra P. and released by Ringling College of Art and Design.

Last year's senior show (class of 2009), I fell in love with so many pieces, and I wished the creators had... like an Art of, for their thesis either online on their sites or somewhere else. Just to see where it came from and how it developed over the years into the master piece it became in the end.

So, this blog is going to be all that I wished for, only for you. It'll include sketches, story development, and even storyboard and animatics, and eventually the final itself! JOY!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy!
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment